Could you please answer all 6 questions below?
1. Describe the architectural transformation of the Friday mosque of Isfahan under the Seljuqs. Who was the patron of this project and sketch his biography. What were the reasons to transform the mosque and on which architectural models did the transformation draw? Explain in detail, provide relevant examples and historical background.
2. Describe in detail the complex of the Quwwatul Islam Mosque in Delhi. Who was behind its construction. What were the reasons for building it and the rationale of its particular construction? What models and sources did the construction draw on in its design and also in terms of building materials. Provide a historical context.
3. List and define the types of ceramics produced at Kashan prior to the Mongol invasions? What are each of their characteristics? What can all these ceramics tell us about painting in Iran in the 12th/13th century. Where did these painting traditions come from?
4. Describe in detail the Bobrinski Bucket, place it in a historical context, and explain its importance for the history of early Islamic metalwork.
5. Describe and discuss the following figure in the Metropolitan Museum, New York: Standing Figure with Jeweled Headdress, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, What can we learn by looking at this object about the Seljuq dynasty?.
6. Discuss the role of the Ilkhanid vizier Rashid al-Din as a patron of the arts under the Mongol rulers of Iran. Discuss key monuments and works of art and assess their historical importance in understanding the Mongols in Iran and how they used art to place themselves in a long line of Iranian and Islamic dynasties.