Step 1: Students will locate a peer-reviewed article related to student’s own interest in using a single system design, t-test, ANOVA, chi-square test, correlation, or regression.
Step 2: Students will write an analysis paper of the article they located by answering the following six questions (in three to five sentences if appropriate).
1. What is the purpose of this research?
2. What is the sample of this research?
3. What kinds of statistical tests were used in the paper? Explain the independent variable and dependent variable of each test and the level of measurement of each variable.
4. What were the results?
5. How credible are the authors’ conclusions? Explain your answer.
6. How could this study have been improved?